Scaffolding and Access Solutions for Painters, Roofers and Other Tradesmen in Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough
If you own a painting business, manage a roofing company or install solar panels a reliable scaffolding partner is a must.
Similarly, if you are an electrician, a plasterer or a plumber there will be times you too need a safe, solid scaffolding platform to work from.
Advanced Access Solutions operates in Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough and provides:
- Scaffolding and access solutions for virtually every type of site, house or building.
- A flexible service that’s co-ordinated with your work schedule.
- Straight forward, plain English quotes and contracts.
Each year, we supply and put up scaffolding for hundreds of painting, roofing and trades jobs. And since starting in 1998, we’ve done close to 2,000 such jobs.
We offer painters, roofers and tradesmen:
Our WIDE RANGE of scaffolding and access solutions also includes:
- Roof edge protection
- Shrink wrapping and temporary weather protection
- Containment solutions to handle debris, dust and asbestos
- Pedestrian gantries / public access walkways, and
- Propping and falsework
With approximately 35,000 dwellings in the Nelson-Tasman region alone, there is likely to be demand for hundreds, possibly even a couple of thousand, of house painting jobs a year. Plus any number of roofing and trades jobs.
We currently work on a regular basis with 10 painting and two roofing companies, and are happy to work with more.
So if you are a busy painter, roofer or other tradesman looking for a reliable scaffolding firm…
Request a quote today
To do this, please:
When you do this, we will:
- Talk to you about your project and its requirements (if you e-mail or contact us through our website we’ll call you back).
- Arrange to visit your site/building to “size up” the job first hand.
- Provide you with a quote and scope of work.
- Get an indication of your project’s timeline, and discuss a potential start date.
Find out more about how we can help with your next painting, roofing or trades project.
Request a quote today,