A Great Opportunity at one of Nelson’s Top Scaffolding Companies
If you have 5 + years scaffolding experience, we’d like to hear from you. Especially if you have team leader experience.
We are one of Nelson/Tasman’s top scaffolding and access solutions companies and offer:
We are a well-established business with a solid customer base of 70+ clients who use us on a regular basis. We also do hundreds of one-off scaffolding jobs for other clients throughout the year.
We are looking for someone:
- With at least 5 to 10 years scaffolding experience and good technical skills
- Who has their ticket / industry recognised scaffolding qualifications
- With sound health & safety knowledge
- Who has lead and managed a scaffolding team (or who could)
- Who can think on their feet – a practical problem solver
- With great customer service skills, a person who is our “ambassador” on site
- Who is honest and reliable
- Who is genuine and down-to-earth (arrogance and a bad attitude aren’t welcome here)
As well as this, you must have a current full drivers licence and be eligible to work in New Zealand.
If you live in another part of the country or overseas, here’s what the Nelson/Tasman region offers:
- A good climate – we are regularly in the top 3 places in NZ for annual sunshine hours
- Housing that’s more affordable than in Auckland and other large centres
- The option of living semi-rurally or on a lifestyle block and commuting to work
- Nice, family friendly beaches. In particular Tahuna, Rabbit Island and Kaiteriteri
- Hunting and fishing
- Boating, sailing, mountain biking and four wheel driving
- Sports opportunities and facilities: rugby, soccer, cricket, golf and more…
- A vibrant arts and culture scene
- Excellent cafes, restaurants, craft breweries and wineries
- Regular flights to and from Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch
- Access to popular tourist spots like Kaiteriteri, Golden Bay and the Marlborough Sounds
If working for a top local scaffolding firm and being able to enjoy this lifestyle appeals to you, please get in touch – we have plenty of work on at the moment.
To speak to us in complete confidence, please contact Julian Beatson, Advanced Access Solutions’ Owner/Manager, on: 0800 422 2377 or [email protected].