Scaffolding and Access Solutions for Event Organisers in Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough
You may be from the events team at the Nelson City Council, Tasman District Council or Marlborough District Council. Or perhaps from a private company or local organisation that arranges and manages public events.
Whichever it is, we have scaffolding for both large and small events, and the ability to create scaffolding structures for all sorts of stages and venues.
We’ve supplied and set up scaffolding for many events, including:
- Opera in the Park
- Neudorf Winery
- Riwaka Tavern music tour
- New Year’s Eve in Nelson at Cathedral Square
- Christmas in the Park
And can offer you:
A focus on health & safety and compliance
In addition to this, we are Sitewise Green accredited. This is the highest Sitewise accreditation a scaffolding firm can achieve. It shows that you can be confident we have sound health & safety systems in place. Plus, our team has received training in: first aid, working at heights, driving forklifts, working in confined spaces, hazard management, fall arrests and working from elevated platforms.
The know-how that comes with having completed hundreds of scaffolding jobs
To go with our qualifications and accreditation, we have plenty of practical experience. Since starting in 1998, we’ve done hundreds of scaffolding and access jobs. So whatever your project, it’s highly likely we’ve worked on a job like yours before.
What’s more, we offer a WIDE RANGE of scaffolding and access solutions.
- Fixed, mobile and suspended scaffolding
- Roof edge protection
- Shrink wrapping and temporary weather protection
- Containment solutions to handle debris, dust and asbestos
- Pedestrian gantries / public access walkways
- Propping and falsework
So if you are an event organiser or manager who is looking for a dependable firm to put up scaffolding for your next public event…
Request a quote today
To do this, please:
When you do this, we will:
- Talk to you about your project and its requirements (if you e-mail or contact us through our website we’ll call you back).
- Arrange to visit your site/building to “size up” the job first hand.
- Provide you with a quote and scope of work.
- Get an indication of your project’s timeline, and discuss a potential start date.
To find out more about how we can help with your next public event or show, contact us today.