Scaffolding and Access Solutions for Homeowners, Property Owners and Landlords in Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough
If you are a homeowner, property owner or land lord who needs scaffolding for a painting, roofing or maintenance job that you are project managing, we can help.
In addition to our commercial client work, we’ve done hundreds of one-off or occasional jobs for individual home and property owners. And we are more than happy to discuss your project with you direct.
We provide scaffolding and access solutions for painting, roofing and trades jobs on everything from single story units through to large, three-storey family homes.
For home and property owners we focus on:
- Respecting the fact our (temporary) work place also happens to be your home
- Offering advice and options
- Providing clear, plain English quotes with no hidden charges
- Working closely with the painter, roofer or other tradesman of your choice
We have sites in both Nelson and Blenheim and stock plenty of scaffolding, including mobile aluminium scaffolds for small, simple jobs.
What’s more, we offer a WIDE RANGE of scaffolding and access solutions.
- Fixed, mobile and suspended scaffolding
- Roof edge protection
- Shrink wrapping and temporary weather protection
- Containment solutions to handle debris, dust and asbestos
- Pedestrian gantries / public access walkways
- Propping and falsework
- And even abseiling skills.
We currently have 10 painting and two roofing company clients who work with us on a regular basis. We’ve also worked with many electricians, plasterers and plumbers over the years.
To get your scaffolding project started…
Request a quote today
To do this, please:
When you do this, we will:
- Talk to you about your project and its requirements (if you e-mail or contact us through our website we’ll call you back).
- Arrange to visit your site/building to “size up” the job first hand.
- Provide you with a quote and scope of work.
- Get an indication of your project’s timeline, and discuss a potential start date.
We are happy to work with the painter, roofer or other tradesman of your choice. If you are a homeowner, property owner or land lord, find out more about how we can help with your scaffolding needs.
Request a quote today,